Computer Aided Systems
Purpose of use
• Measurement of personal gamma radiation equivalent dose rate HP(10)
• Measurement, of personal gamma radiation equivalent dose HP(10)
• Computerized data base of dose accumulation by personnel.
The RMS “Pelikan” constitutes a complex of independent units (intended for measurement of different parameters) that are interconnected into common information network. The RMS network is built using Ethernet IEEE 802.3 technology, it accommodates measurement devices and workstations as clients. The network includes two servers (main and hot standby), or alternatively, it can have no server at all. The RMS allows performing all commutations necessary for repair or calibration of measurement units in hot mode, without interrupting normal network operation.
Standalone automated system for individual dosimetry controlread more
• Portable system for dosimetry control with standalone power supply
• Monitoring and evaluation of radiation exposure of the staff
• Protected performance for use in the field environment
Criticality Accident Alarm System for detection and recording of a criticality accident. Allows automatic collection, processing, storage and display of measurement data and related information as visual and graphical representation for operators of nuclear safety service.
Radiation Monitoring System PM520 is designed for continuous gamma and neutron radiation monitoring of different facilities where radioactive sources are stored or processed.