Personal Combined Radiation Detector/Dosimeter
• The instrument has increased sensitivity due to two built in detectors: the highly sensitive CsI (Tl) scintillation detector for a fast response and location of radioactive sources, as well as energy compensated Geiger-Muller detector for high dose rate range and accurate measurement.
• The suppress NORM algorithm allows excluding alarm signal when the natural gamma background value increases and Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM) are detected.
• The instrument displays the current level of gamma radiation background in numerical range from 0 to 9, that simplifies visualization of the radiation dose rate for the user.
• All the operations history is stored in the instrument non-volatile memory, protecting the data even when the battery is removed. The stored data can also be transferred to the personal computer via USB interface.
• The instrument is equipped with Bluetooth channel and can exchange data with smartphones, that's very important for the day-to-day operation.
• The instrument can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Data sheet (1.01 MB)