Search Dosimeters (Radiometers)
Purpose of use:
• The MKS-11 “Spectra” search dosimeter-radiometer is designed to measure ambient dose equivalent rate of gamma and X-ray radiation (hereinafter called photon-ionizing radiation DER), to determine neutron radiation intensity, as well as to identify gamma radionuclides. The device provides accumulation, saving in the non-volatile memory and identification of amplitude gamma spectra.
• The device is used to detect and localize radioactive and nuclear materials relative to their gamma and neutron radiation with the aim to prevent illicit transfer of these materials. It is also used at enterprises and organizations dealing with gamma and neutron radiation sources.
Purpose of use
• Intended to search (detect and localize) for radioactive and nuclear materials relative to their external gamma and neutron radiation.
• Measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation equivalent dose rate.
• Control of illicit trafficking in radioactive materials.
• Search for radiation sources.
MKS-07 POSHUKread more
Purpose of use
• Measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent rate.
• Measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent.
• Measurement of surface beta-particles flux density.
• Measurement of surface alpha-particles flux density with the help of the BDPA-07 detecting unit of alpha radiation (on demand).
• Measurement of thermal and fast neutrons flux density with the help of the BDPN-07 detecting unit of neutron radiation (on demand).
Високочувствителният широкодиапазонен избирателен сцинтилационен гама-радиометър от спектрометричен тип е предназначен за измерване на обемната (относителна) активност на радионуклиди 131I, 134Cs, 137Cs, 40K, 226Ra, 232Th в проби с използване на съд Маринели с вместимост 1 л и плоски съдове с вместимост 0,5 и 0,1 л.
Multipurpose Hand-Held Radiation Monitor/Identifier
PM1401K-3 is the smallest and the most lightweight instrument in the world, which is capable to operate simultaneously as an alarming device, search instrument, survey meter, spectrometer and identifier.